Memorex wireless

Hello Troops, 

I'm trying to refit everything in my bucket. I got Echo's fan system, which solved my fan problem A-1. But now, I need to fix my second problem. My Memorex transceiver. I got it and never really installed it in my bucket, I can't find a place to put it. I had it in my eFX bucket, there is a lot of space in it, but, I never used it, I decided to go the AP way instead. 

Any of you have suggestions for me?

Thanks, 

Eric

Edited by Tolo

i suggest an RF shield bag with a soft cover.  this way it will be shielded against 2 things.

first the RF shield bag on the inside keeps the electronics shielded from outside magnetic or power sources

second the soft cover keeps the components from having no padding.  leads from the "bag" could be heatshrunk

allowing the bag to be replaced if needed. installed with velcro for easy removal.

i suggest an RF shield bag with a soft cover. this way it will be shielded against 2 things.

first the RF shield bag on the inside keeps the electronics shielded from outside magnetic or power sources

second the soft cover keeps the components from having no padding. leads from the "bag" could be heatshrunk

allowing the bag to be replaced if needed. installed with velcro for easy removal.

Would it have a chance to create heat and damage the circuit board?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I removed the battery enclosure by dremelling it off which still left a sealed enclosure.....I extended the wires for the 9v and located it elsewhere in the bucket...I was then able to fit the Memorex unit where the vocoder is ....I then fabricated a bracket out of ABS and attached it to the casing of the Memorex unit and the ends of the bracket to where the mic tip threads are at using nuts to secure it...

Just an FYI it leaves very little room between your chin and the Memorex unit so this may not work for everyone.....I actually carved a unit out of foam and test fitted it before hacking into the Memorex unit....if I could figure out how to post a pic here of the unit inside my bucket I would....

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...