Beginners AP-build

Hi Fredrik.  I just read through this thread, and I was wondering if you made any more progress?  I will also be starting my first AP build in about a month. Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for asking!

I haven't made much progress, no. Not much left to do though. Pretty much only need to attach the ammo-pack and sniper plate. Then the belt. I've been kind of procrastinating because I'm nervous by the belt, don't really know how to do it. Sometimes I over think stuff and then its better for me to put it out of my head for a week or two and then go back. So I've been working on another cosplay project! I hope to get back to this maybe next week and finish it up!

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your build! If there is anything I can help with, just ask!

P.S.

Suuuuuuuuper cool that you work at NASA!! I've been a space nerd since I was little and its always been my biggest dream to work at NASA. Unfortunately I live in Sweden so its not very likely though!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wondering if you made a decision about cutting the top of your thighs....the knee bend picture you put on Page 1 is exactly what I experience.  Thoughts?