Replacement parts

I have a ANH set of hard armor from about 9 years ago, and just took it out for refurbishing.

After doing so, I found a few missing items. 

Does anyone have a resource I could tap into for spare parts?

Missing the following:

1. hand armor, both left and right

2. cap from thermal detonator

3. one ear bud (grey part on side of helmet)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get this back in working order for month's end.

Best regards!

ATA do not do a separate ear bud (grey part) sounds more like an AM, contact details from armor makers are in the Getting Started section.

The hand armor you can use black rubber gloves and get some latex hand plates from either Karin or trooperbay

Worst case scenario I can cast the ear bud from the other one with epoxy putty. Gloves from Trooperbay will work I think... And I can retrofit a PVC cap for the detonator for just a few days to make it work. This is all for a friend anyway, I'm planning on wearing my TB outfit.

Forgot to mention using pvc caps, all you have to do is sand off any wording off the ends, you can also fit it to a pipe, heat the center and use a jar to push the center of the cap into the pipe to give it the recess that end caps have. Sounds like you are on the right track, oops did someone mention recast :laugh1: