DVH kit

Truimphmark

Sometimes the templates need resizing when you print for the different pipe sizing, we can only get 42mm here in Aus, from memory I just up scaled by a few %

Some nice template here

• 3 months later...

Hi Mark I am having trouble getting hold of the plans as well if you get some can you let me know and maybe I can get a copy. See you soon on the Maidstone troop.

P.S have you singed up to the BBC blasters building club I have they have got all the plans on there but I don't know what size to print off all so found some self adhesive ones on ebay that come with a steel pipe might be worth a look :duim:  

Hi Mark I am having trouble getting hold of the plans as well if you get some can you let me know and maybe I can get a copy. See you soon on the Maidstone troop.

P.S have you singed up to the BBC blasters building club I have they have got all the plans on there but I don't know what size to print off all so found some self adhesive ones on ebay that come with a steel pipe might be worth a look :duim:

I'll PM you buddy and yes looking forward to it :-)