Calling all larger Stormtroopers

I have just got my stormtrooper armour from a UKG member and unfortunatley the thigh parts are coming up rather tight- as in they don't meet and they leave quite considerable gap. Is there any rules in the size of the adjustment/shim you can have. Or is the stormtrooper dream over  :trooper:

Please post up pics showing this ;)

Your dream of being a Stormtrooper is never over :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

High Impact PolyStyrene  its not glossy like ABS. It can be painted to match, or sometimes it will polish to a gloss but the color is usually not a match to the ABS. I had to shim my thighs as well, there is no set in stone rule to how you do it so long as you come as close as you can to the movie look. the armorer's will have more info, don't lose  heart you got this!

High Impact PolyStyrene  its not glossy like ABS. It can be painted to match, or sometimes it will polish to a gloss but the color is usually not a match to the ABS. I had to shim my thighs as well, there is no set in stone rule to how you do it so long as you come as close as you can to the movie look. the armorer's will have more info, don't lose  heart you got this!

Thanks very much for all the advise. I'm sure my TK mate will help to sort this problem and i will be trooping in no time.

For Legion acceptance the stormtrooper dream is never over. We can revisit TK-Big who was a massive person and ended up sculpting his own armor. There is also a guy up in Alaska who was 6'4" 240lbs and got even a TE set to fit.

Yes, there is always a way. :)