Thigh & Greave Questions

I have done some searching on the forumn, but still want to double check with you guys on a couple of questions.

Is it okay for a ANH Hero to cut out the bottom of the thighs and the tops of the greaves, in the back, to make walking easier?  (Like this \____/ for the geaves and turn that over for the thighs.) I feel like I am waddling everywhere. :P  Basically my calf is hitting the bottom of my thigh piece when I bend my knee.  Should I shorten my thighs?

I was also trying to find a solid answer on return edges for the thighs and greaves.  Can they be taken off completely or is it required to have them?  Of course I removed them completely from the bottom of the greaves, but is there a minimum amount that should be on the top.  I also have removed some from the tops of the thighs and none from the bottom.

I do not want take plastic off if I should not, it is not very easy to get it back on. :smiley-sw013:

There's no hero armour, only hero helmets. And yes you can remove some of the back legs to ease walking. Also, no, there is no minimum return edge you must keep around the legs either.

There's no hero armour, only hero helmets. And yes you can remove some of the back legs to ease walking. Also, no, there is no minimum return edge you must keep around the legs either.

Thank you!  The CRL pictures were the reason I asked, the Hero does not have the legs cut out, but the Stunt does.

There are two CRL's yes, but aside from things we as a club invented to be "hero" like the 4 holster rivets and so on, there really isn't any difference. The armour is the same, only the helmets have a distinctive difference.