Future trooper seeking advice from the experts!

Ahhh...  Still a little ways off.   Good luck to all of you on the promotion boards.  I'm not eligible for any of them for a few more years.  I just need the next E8 list to come out so that my assignments manager can accurately forecast where he'll need me to go so that I will know where we'll be moving to this spring.

On a more forum-oriented side note, my boots arrived on Friday afternoon (I just got home from vacationing in FL today) and I love them already.  So now...  I own undergarments and boots.  I suppose I could be a TK that got mugged, for Halloween.  LoL.

Doopydoos blaster should be ordered in mid-late November, followed by hand guards/gloves, neck seal, belt, possibly a grappling hook/comlink set-up and then the fun will be beginning, stuff like rivets, webbing, snaps, paints, tools, etc...  in anticipation of my armor being pulled.

As Ingrid pointed out, it is the hobby of waiting for us newbie/recruit types.  LoL

• 3 months later...

Well my time has finally come up!  Rob emailed me Friday to let me know that my place on the waiting list was up!!!  Deposit will be paid Friday and in 4-6 weeks I will finally have my hands on my very first TK armor.  

Once again I reach out to you folks, the experts.  I am going with the ANH Hero configuration.  Is there additional that I need to request above and beyond other than the style.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Chad

Having a build buddy adds so much to the experience. Its great to bounce off ideas and share in the ups and downs of putting a TK together. I am meeting some incredible people from all around the globe and learning a ton on how to present the best costume that I can. Good luck to everyone on your promotion boards. 

• 1 month later...

Fellow military brothers, have been looking around in regards to getting the info on getting on the waiting list and am seeking assistance if you can rodrgz96@yahoo.com

By the way hope that E8 board treated you better than me, and good luck for this uocoming E7 results to all elegible