RS Props Fully Loaded Package - Pics!

I just wanted to get this up there as I don't have time right this minute to do a test fit, but a quick slide of the bicep/forearm felt just right.

This is the unpacking of the RS Props Armor as a complete and fully assembled set.  Included is everything to make this basically turn-key....all from RS Props.  I just need to add my electronics.  Most people know the armor, but the accessories are not mentioned much.

Armor/Helmet - Worth noting that they don't add mesh inside.

Undersuit - It's a one-piece w/long front zipper

Neckseal - It's leather!

Gloves

Boots - Painted black boots

Blaster - You guys will have to tell me if it is ANH or ESB

Weapons holster

Belt for holding thighs

----------

I'll do a test fit in a couple of hours.  If anyone was curious about a particular item, just let me know.

Thanks!

Patrick

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Ok... I did a test fit.  It took some time to get it on.  I'm definitely going to need a handler lol.  It fit great!  It was tight, but not too tight.  The one-piece suit is pretty warm though, but extremely sturdy.  Add some fans and my mic system, and I'm good to go....well at least until I have some proper pictures to see if anything needs adjusting.  I honestly don't think any is needed, but that won't be my call.  I've definitely got to work on putting it all on lol.

I took a stroll down the street and visited a couple of kids that were playing in the neighborhood.  They liked it.

These are not proper pictures.  My bicep slipped down in the pictures.  My roommate was laughing because I couldn't reach it to put it back up lol. 
--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Thanks for the photos. Useful reference for RS builds. If you have any other shots of the armor pieces from different angles, please add them to your album. Especially areas like return edges. 

Thanks for the photos. Useful reference for RS builds. If you have any other shots of the armor pieces from different angles, please add them to your album. Especially areas like return edges. 

I can do that.  The lighting is bad in my house so I'll setup the table outside and get some good shots.  It won't be until the weekend though.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great!  I've been researching on who to purchase armor from...would you recommend RS and how long did you wait for it?  I am assuming that you submitted in measurement of your build??  Thanks!!

My skills on building on pretty limited.  Actually.... I wouldn't say I have any skills at all lol.  Honestly, that was my deciding factor when I went with RS assembled package.  I was quite nervous just sending some measurements, but it fits like a glove :).  Overall, it took about two months mainly because they were assembling a full package for me.

Would I recommend RS over other recommended sellers?  No.  Why?  All recommended sellers here have great armor!  That's why they are recommended :).  You need to decide what type of kit fits your body type best and how things affect you such as budget, timeframes, and ease of assembly....things like that.  The people here will help guide you along the way.  With the right kit, right fit, and things that are important to you satisfied, you'll be well on your way to the Dark Side :P.

Patrick

SIDENOTE:  If anyone does decide to go the fitted route with RS, please pay extra attention on how you come up with measurements.  I went and got re-measured from someone else because I didn't pay attention to see if they measure loose or not.  The second measurements were to the skin.  Not tight....just to the skin.  Measure twice and cut once saved me so to speak lolol.