ABS belt

I'm currently waiting on a canvas belt from firebladejedi and I've been looking around for purely the ABS portion of the belt, but haven't been able to find anything. I currently have a belt that's completely ABS, so unless i can remove the front portion without damaging it, I'd like to just get an extra. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

I'm currently waiting on a canvas belt from firebladejedi and I've been looking around for purely the ABS portion of the belt, but haven't been able to find anything. I currently have a belt that's completely ABS, so unless i can remove the front portion without damaging it, I'd like to just get an extra. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

I have the FX kit, and my ABS belt consists of the front and seperate pieces to go around.

Get me a pic of your belt, and I'll see if I might trade with you.

I think Orrin is just looking to buy the plastic armour part of the belt so he doesnt have to mess up his expensive armour trying to prize it apart. Is that correct Orrin?

lyTwzxB.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

firebladejedi said:

I think Orrin is just looking to buy the plastic armour part of the belt so he doesnt have to mess up his expensive armour trying to prize it apart. Is that correct Orrin?

That's right. Thanks Mark.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

The belt that I have is from a set of SDS armor and I'd like to keep all the pieces to it if for nothing more than the sheer expense of it. If anyone has a lead or an idea where I could get just the belt or if someone has delt with modding this set of armor before, please let me know.

thanks