SR Props E11

I'm trying (and failing) to find one of the SR Props E11 kits. Any assistance would be appreciated. I know they stopped production a few years ago but maybe someone, somewhere out there in the interwebs can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Saw one for sale here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/23279-sr-props-e-11-blaster-kit-for-sale/ But that only happens 1-2 times a year. They are quite rare these days. But there are better alternatives readily available if you're looking for a kit to build.

Darth Voorhees recently made a run of kits, but the moulds will soon go to Quartermaster over at mepd.net. He will make more kits from those moulds.

Actually, my plans to satrt vac forming/sculpting Snowtrooper armor is now on hold for a while, so i am going to continue on with the E-11 kits. Quartermaster also has some personal stuff going on that would have kept him from jumping right in. So since the one thing i wanted to focus on is now not happening, i decided to make the one thing im doing the E-11's. I still have a few commissions to finish as well, but once those are done...im only doing my personal stuff, and these kits. :)

Joshua has been in touch and i got him on my list :)

....thanks for the plug Locitus!

Thanks bud. I hope so, but sourcing the plastic is a royal pain. smooth on both sides iun white has to be custom ordered and usually at a high volume which i cant lay out the $$ money for, as well as space issues for the sculpting. So im going to hold off on it until i move in July or August and have more space to work on molds and store plastic once i manage to get it.

Is there a real problem of using haircell ABS if the texture is on the inside? I mean, the cowl would hide it anyway. Good luck with the move! I know you need the space. ;)

Is there a real problem of using haircell ABS if the texture is on the inside? I mean, the cowl would hide it anyway. Good luck with the move! I know you need the space. ;)

No really sure, but all the armor makers i know told me to avoid it. The only SW armor i KNOW was made with it was the Bikerscout helmets.

thanks man...looking at probaly a summer move...fun in the sun lol...but i will have ALOT more space..like...ALOT!!