Helmet Build

I am about to start on my helmet next I already cut the frown and the eyes, I have paints and decals for what I need.

what about painting the ears with the thin black line and the rank does any one have good idea how to do them?

Does any one want to give me any tips before I move on to build my helmet?

I use a round brush with a nice tip for the vocodor and broader areas like gray in the ears and traps, so you can sweep those nice round ends, and a fine round brush for the lines around the ears and the stripes/vents in the tears and traps.

I laid the gray down first, as close to edging as possible, let it dry, then line the black over the edges. If you smudge a little into the gray, just let it dry and dab with gray on that spot.

Steady as she goes!

The easiest way to paint the pinstripe is to use a very small/thin brush and paint the black gloss stripe first. Let that dry then you can paint the gloss grey over with a bigger brush. That way you can cut into the black pinstripe with the grey making the stripe nice and thin. :)

Make sure you let each colour dry before trying to paint the next.

As Ladyinwhite says a larger round tipped brush for the vocoder and good masking tape on the teeth/frown to get a nice sharp edge.