AP Armor Pictures for review and comments.

Looking good Joe. How are you connecting the chest to torso? It looks like it pulls slightly towards your right arm. I tend to think it looks better with the middle indentation aligned with the ab buttons. I've noticed that AP is a little weird on the curvature of the top torso so don't let that fool you in alignment.

Greetings Trooperland!!

Please review my TK pictures. I updated one more picture with the correct size of AB buttons to adhere to the CRL of 7/16 in diameter. Originally I used a 10/16 diameter snap button, but was informed about the correct size.

Let me know what you all thing about it.

PS...how in the world do I upload a picture directly to this site???? It seems that whenever I do, it tells me that the pictures are always too large to upload!!!

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 2/3/2013 at 8:00 AM, Voodoo Warrior in Florida said:

Greetings Trooperland!!

Please review my TK pictures. I updated one more picture with the correct size of AB buttons to adhere to the CRL of 7/16 in diameter. Originally I used a 10/16 diameter snap button, but was informed about the correct size.

Let me know what you all thing about it.

PS...how in the world do I upload a picture directly to this site???? It seems that whenever I do, it tells me that the pictures are always too large to upload!!!

---------

You should be able to select all desired photos, generate links and then copy the code for all images into your post at one time (in the new Beta version of the site I am not sure if that option still exists, I am basing this off older interface). Be sure to chose the option for IMAGE CODE so that the IMG tags are already part of the links you paste.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021