AP Mod into ANH hero

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few updated shots i painted in all the decals but the 2 spots over the brow trim.... I still have so far to go :|

------------

i know the paint isnt done drying :P

I tryed my best to recreate the brush storks on the helmet as seen in the flim but I didnt do as well as i had hoped for but, I will be cleaning up my paint job as soon as the paint drys a touch up here and there :thumbsup

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

• 3 weeks later...

The helmet looks awsome. I have a question though regarding the screws in the ears. It looks as though you removed the bottom screws and filled the holes. Any reason that you decided to only use one screw per ear cap? Was it to match a peticular helmet reference picture? This is not critism just curious about why you did it, because I would still trade you buckets in a heart beat :D .

5AOmlph.jpg

rVAepjV.jpg

It was a mistake a made when i started the helmet but i fixed it after i got a hold of better reference photos

When I started to put the AP together I thought to myself... I would like a hero helmet so i took it apart and started over again it wasn't till after i started i found it the Hero Luke helmet had only one screw so I tried my best to hide the mistake the only option i really have left is to repaint the ear cap over again but i am putting this project helmet on hold for now, I have An Accurate ANH vader coming along slow , Have to finish off a friends clone trooper armor,

Endlessly working on my TK armor. Building a Sweet mocking bird guitar, Ect etc.. oh yeah and work it takes up all my "HAPPY TIME" as borat would say