Unboxing of my RT-MOD Armor!

Man have I been waiting for this forever! And now that I have it I have no clue what to do and where to start first. It is overwhelming and also scary! I don't want to mess the armor up ;(. Well enough of the chit chat here it is.

post-16608-0-07689600-1351573052.jpg

post-16608-0-42718700-1351573063.jpg

post-16608-0-14132400-1351573076.jpg

post-16608-0-16856900-1351573085.jpg

post-16608-0-30520500-1351573108.jpg

post-16608-0-34645700-1351573117.jpg

post-16608-0-41516200-1351573133.jpg

Edited by TrooperJesse

Awesome Jesse! I understand the feelings the first step is the scariest. Once you jump in it is a roller coaster but so much fun!

Good luck and don't worry to much about the little scratches they polish out real easy.

Have FUN

Mike

Just think of the 'saran wrap' as unwrapping Xmas presents...again and again and again :) Rob does a great job of protecting his work so it gets to you unscathed! Have fun - I enjoyed my build of the armor he built for me very much. Good luck and remember you have an invaluable resource right here on FISD if you have questions (which you undoubtedly will)!

Awesome Jesse! I understand the feelings the first step is the scariest. Once you jump in it is a roller coaster but so much fun!

Good luck and don't worry to much about the little scratches they polish out real easy.

Have FUN

Mike

What do you use for polish? I've heard something nova

:popcorn: Excited for you Jesse!!!

Good luck and have fun putting this beauty together!

Thank you! I am also excited I received my box last night and I was super excited I had even forgotten that I was studying for a big test lol. But I can't wait to open it more and put my pieces together

Just think of the 'saran wrap' as unwrapping Xmas presents...again and again and again :) Rob does a great job of protecting his work so it gets to you unscathed! Have fun - I enjoyed my build of the armor he built for me very much. Good luck and remember you have an invaluable resource right here on FISD if you have questions (which you undoubtedly will)!

Thanks! Yea it's exciting and crazy that after long months of wait it's actually Infront of me ;). I already have a lot of questions lol