Cold weather trooping

Mongoose

Just curious how the armour holds up to colder temperatures. Don't want anything to crack. Was going to take my daughter out trick or treating but I'll leave the armour at home if there is a chance it'll crack or the E6000 let's go. Anyone spend time outside in say minus 10 Celsius?

It'll hold up fine. I'd advise you to wear an extra layer of clothing under your bodysuit if possible because you'll be really cold.

I did a troop in January here in the UK which involved lots of standing around for photographs. I was freezing.

It'll hold up fine. I'd advise you to wear an extra layer of clothing under your bodysuit if possible because you'll be really cold.

I did a troop in January here in the UK which involved lots of standing around for photographs. I was freezing.

I was on this troop with Ricky, and freezing was an understatement even with thermals underneath my bodysuit :shok:

We even had snow at times and it seamed ages till I thawed out :)

The armour held out well though with no issues.

One word - snowtrooper. Makes a great second costume. ;)

Great point! I've always liked how snowtroopers looked, but then again, I like how almost every set of armor looks. This can be an expensive hobby/obsession.

Although I'm sure I'd be warm enough with some extra clothes under the armor, with all the snow that we've got I'm not going to risk it. Almost slipped and fell just walking to get the mail. Last thing I need is to take a spill while in armor. That could get kinda expensive. Thanks for all the input.