Easy swapping of Scope and Counter

Hello all,

I've started a rather extensive E-11 Pipe build with Sterling Parts. I'm still in the phase of milling all the pieces and getting everything to fit, and I want it to be a display piece but I also want to take it out trooping. My hope is I can build it so I have a Real Scope / Hengstler set and a Doopys Scope / Doopy's Hengstler set which can be swapped out depending on the situation.

Is it possible to easily swap out the Scope / Hengstler rail?

Edited by furiousferret

I have a Resin scope on a rail (no counter for ESB config) and a real scope and counter on another rail (for ANH). Mine is easily swappable with the removal of a single screw at the rear site. I am not sure what a Dumpy's is, do you mean Doopy Doo's? if so, their counter and scope are also Resin, so no real advantage to swap out.

Ok, just wanted to make sure, you were talking like a vet, was going to suggest you requesting 501st access.

You'll be one soon! Until then, good luck with your projects and keep the questions coming.