Why is the ammo belt offset in tutorial?

Are you speaking in terms off offset along the length of the belt (left and right) or offset of up and down? (top and bottom of belt).

Some troopers' belts show both, due to sizing and comfortability. Also fitment onto the armor, such as a split cod piece etc.

Edited by TrooperJay

I have never seen it offset before. It may have something to do with the side of the belt that will make the overlap. I wouldn't reccomend it though. Just center it. That's what I've always done and never had an issue.

Are you speaking in terms off offset along the length of the belt (left and right) or offset of up and down? (top and bottom of belt).

Some troopers' belts show both, due to sizing and comfortability. Also fitment onto the armor, such as a split cod piece etc.

Length wise. If I remember correctly the one I viewed had you measure 20 inches from the left/right which would put it off center of the belt. from what I have been reading in this post, just center the belt on the canvas seems to be the advice.