Personal Photo

TB3414

Yup, this feature is disabled. Though it's active on CTN it's not active on BSN. I'm talking to their admins to see why they chose the rules they did, and we'll have this straightened out shortly.

• 4 months later...

We must now have you all shot for questioning the status quo!

Ā 

Take them away!

Ā 

Hehehehe

Ā 

But seriously.....Thanks for bringing it up, we'll take a look and get these functions enabled.

Ā 

I'm gonna double check at CTN, I think it's possible that only Supporters have access to that.

We must now have you all shot for questioning the status quo!

Ā 

Take them away!

Ā 

Hehehehe

Ā 

But seriously.....Thanks for bringing it up, we'll take a look and get these functions enabled.

Ā 

I'm gonna double check at CTN, I think it's possible that only Supporters have access to that.

Ā 

On CTN it works, but on here it doesn't at least the last time I tried to post a personal photo...like you all want to see any more of me :lol:

Well we're setting it up so Supporters can now put their profile photos up.

Ā 

I think Daetrin was working on that one, as I am already busy with upgrading this forum from version 2.1.7 to 2.2.1 and believe me, it's a MAJOR UPDATE, you'll see what I mean when I'm done.

Ā 

Also, there will be a slight change in skin (but I'll make sure to restore the background and header when done).

Ā 

P.S. You might want to fix your signature, it looks broken.

Ā 

I think Daetrin was working on that one, as I am already busy with upgrading this forum from version 2.1.7 to 2.2.1 and believe me, it's a MAJOR UPDATE, you'll see what I mean when I'm done.

Ā 

Also, there will be a slight change in skin (but I'll make sure to restore the background and header when done).

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cool! Thanks for the quick reply.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I know my signature is messed up I've been trying to get the banner to show, but I am not very computer savy like you Vpier :(

• 7 months later...