help needed in the south west UK

inabit

hello,

i was lucky enough to get stormtrooper armor for a wedding present from my wife, and im starting to look at getting it ready for clearance.

and here lies my issue, ive seen videos and read hints and tips on what i need to do. ive never done anything like this before and i learn quicker been shown what to do than reading about it, so if there is anyone in the south west of england that has exsperiance in builds thats willing to leand a helping hand i would appreciate it, i dont want to make mistakes that will cost me dear in replacing armor parts.

its mostly cutting to shape and gluing i need help with.

cheers

Referencing the film is a sure bet and grab the bluray screenshots posted here. Like Wes said, reference build threads and read up in the tutorial section. The most difficult part is making the first cuts. Several kits have mold lines to help guide you; from there it's trimming it down to fit - or adding shims to extend the parts.

If you haven't already, contact the UK garrison and find out if there are any armor parties planned nearby where you live. It helps to meet the people you'll be trooping with.

thanks for your replys guys, i maned up and took my time, messure twice cut once...........................more like messure 10 times cut once lol i started work on one of the bicep plates and after taking my tame i started work and end with a great result, the only thng i do need to do is get a heat iron and smoth over the cut edges.

fingers crossed the rest goes as well.

thnaks again