TK-4584's Full Resin Doopy Doo's E-11

captsafe66

I just finished this last night. I replaced the front allen screws, rebuilt the sight, made the cocking lever functional and put lenses in the scope. My progress pics didn't turn out though...

015-3.jpg

016-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

028-1.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

029-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

What do you think?? :salute:

I prime it with plastic primer, give the body of the blaster a good coat of silver, and the scope was undercoated in gold. This one, I gave it a coat of hammered black and finally coated the entire blaster with flat black.

After it cured a day, I scuffed it good with scotch brite pads and scratched it with and exacto knife. Also, for a better showing of the undercoats, I masked off areas and lightly dusted with gold and silver again. I let that flash a bit and unmasked the entire blaster, then dusted the whole thing again with flat black.

Next day, I lightly scuffed the blaster with scotch brite again. I also highlighted the lettering on the scope with white.

I prime it with plastic primer, give the body of the blaster a good coat of silver, and the scope was undercoated in gold. This one, I gave it a coat of hammered black and finally coated the entire blaster with flat black.

After it cured a day, I scuffed it good with scotch brite pads and scratched it with and exacto knife. Also, for a better showing of the undercoats, I masked off areas and lightly dusted with gold and silver again. I let that flash a bit and unmasked the entire blaster, then dusted the whole thing again with flat black.

Next day, I lightly scuffed the blaster with scotch brite again. I also highlighted the lettering on the scope with white.

Thanks. Great job! It looks very nice!