AM Helmet - Ear Issue

Hey all. This is my first build and I may be having some issues here with the helmet. I understand that AM Helmet is flawed, but I'm not sure if this is one of the issues.

Both Ear pieces seem to have a gap just above the slope of the jaw area and a tiny bit where the com screws to the front/back pieces. I haven't glued anything just cause this didn't look right to me.

I'm trying to figure out how to fix this, any help would be great.

I thought about drilling holes slightly lower than where they are now, but I'm not sure if that would fix it, and I don't want to drill new holes until I'm sure. Again, any help or input would be

appreciated. Thanks!

JNbfCwU.jpg

1RPigaK.jpg

iTttmal.jpg

Thanks for the help! Im going to continue on then, might even get better after I finish gluing and tightening the screws a bit.

Update: Finished the helmet completely. I took Leper's advice and moved the screws down an 1/6" on the left earpiece and it fits pretty well now. Jutted up a bit on the bottom, but fixed that with a bit of hot glue. Now I just need to fix the frown decal D:

Thanks again for the help!

4J62mUF.jpg

I did not swap ears. I ended up just measuring the gap then I taped it in place. I removed the left ear and drilled new holes below the originals the same distance that I measured earlier with the gap. I didn't do any trimming, not sure if I needed to, but it seemed to fit well enough after I moved it.