Soon to be TD!

Finally (sorta) finished my wifes TD. :td: We retrofitted my old fx kit into a sandtrooper kit for her. Bear with me, as she is 5 foot and 100lbs, so getting her into armor has been a serious challenge. Here she is though- 95% complete!

Note: She is wearing my TK boots because we are still waiting on them to get her size. This is pretty much the only thing holding her back from going for 501st approval right now. They said any day now...

::Insert joke here:: YES she IS a little short for a Stormtrooper! ;):deadhorse:

TDMEGAN.jpg

TDMEGAN2.jpg

TDMEGAN3.jpg

TDMEGAN4.jpg

TDMEGAN5.jpg

Great job in scaling down the FX kit to fit her. Also, nice man-cave you have there. :duim:

I take it she will also be getting a backpack?

We decided to go the route without the pack because it already looks huge on the regular sandies, so I have a feeling it would dwarf her to the point where it would look silly.

Thanks for the compliments guys. :salute:

Nice job on the armor! With her size, I'd highly recommend getting her a smaller helmet like an AP which will keep her from looking like a bobble head.

Too right! We are going to be getting her a new helmet kit ASAP, because that EFX is large. My MTK looks better on her, but she can't have it.

* In Randy's voice from A Christmas Story:* "That's Miiinnee!" :laugh1:

• 3 weeks later...