Looking for boots in size 15!

I've been scouring everywhere for a set of boots in size 15 (euro 50). Are there any other troopers with huge feet who have gotten boots? Every place I've contacted has said no, except one place that will make me pleather boots in my size for $115. For that much it should be at least leather, but it won't be... Looking for some help.

Have you checked with TKboots to see if they can make you a pair in your size? http://tkboots.com/ If you have not, email them and see........

I just got a pair of euro 45's that are much bigger than I need( miss read the conversion thought they were 12’s). It seams like boots tend to run larger, I can give you some measurements of mine if that would help.

I did email with tkboots.com, he says they don't have enough money form the boots to get outsize molds, but they are so backed up with orders, how can they not be swimming in money! I can understand not wanting to get an outsize mold though, since it's expenditure with not much request for that size.

I found a pair of chelsea boots in white, but they are size 14-15, so questionable if they would actually fit or not...