ANH E-11 Blaster (Doopy Doo's and Hasbro)

bigironvault

Finally got to do some painting - sorry colour is a little off because of my office's light. Got the "base coat" on both of the E-11's the other day. Leaving the Hasbro Mod "basic" for now. It's sort of my throw-away E-11 so I don't really want to spend too much time on it as it will be travelling with me (in case I lose it or something, I won't feel so bad). Great part is that I kept the red light and sound working which is great on the black hammered coat.

Things I need to do,

1. Get the base coat a little more SA

2. Detailing ...

3. Weathering

4. Maybe some more mods if I feel like it (ie. wires, the scope on the Hasbro)

eeETjUE.jpg

Work In Progress: Some updated painting pictures as I start to lay some paint on.

fD6y8Wj.jpg

AGglGpx.jpg

And something special I'm working on too... a DL-44... Grip still needs paint etc. etc.

EjbwvwB.jpg

And here it is. I'm finally satisfied enough to put down the paintbrush finally. Still a few things I want to do like switch out for real bolts in the front and the wiring. I know it's not completely screen accurate but I sort of like the way that it looks battle worn. Besides will be using this primarily as display prop more than trooping I think.

rwf9BKo.jpg