Thighs

Started working on thighs. How tight should I make them. What keeps them in place? Unless i just missed it, I'm not sure what keeps them from falling down. Also, they seem a little long, Where should they land on you (your)knee? I know that may be hard to answer with the interpretation of where the knee starts.

usually there is a snap plate and elastic arrangement.

some people put garters on em, some attach to the ab/cod

the originals were glued elastic and a safety pin.

Thanks Vern!! I thought it had to be something like that. Funny thing is, at this point my ab, kidney,butt plats all connect and stay in place no suspenders needed. Fits like a bustier, so sexy, just kidding. Now if I add a downward force I may just have to add suspenders. Just when you think your done with one piece, another piece affects it. Thanks Again. I see you're not that far from me, hope to run in to you somewhere.

try to make the bottom of thigh piece to land at the top of your kneecap if you have shorter legs. or leave approx an inch at the top from the crotch if you have longer legs. just make sure you don't make it too tight or too big (circumference/diameter wise). and make sure it tapers down to your knees.