ESB vs ANH?

So can sobody please help me with this? I really like the ESB helmet that RT-mod has better than the ANH, but it seems like everybody does the ANH. Besides the handplates, helmet, holster/holster position, and ab button color what would I need to change to make this happen? Would I need to do anything special with the armor?

Probably easy questions to answer just wondering

Thanks!

Looking at a different frown color on the bucket, ANH is gray while the ESB and ROTJ are black. Also if you plan on taking your build to EI or Centurion you will also want the correct ESB E-11 blaster it does have different greeblies then the ANH version. Also there will be no shoulder bell strap that runs across the bicep. Not super familiar with the ESB TK but just some of the differences. I'm sure some ESB TKs will give you some great advice.

The frown color is really what sold me on going ESB. The black just looks cooler to me for some reason. The blaster may be the hardest part to get. All I have seen is the ANH blaster from sellers would one of the resin kits be easy to change or are there kits just for esb?

Really up to you but I am not a huge fan of the sort of "car door trim" look around the body of the armor. To each their own, though!

Edit: DOH! I read that wrong :P

Edited by anphrax

Really up to you but I am not a huge fan of the sort of "car door trim" look around the body of the armor. To each their own, though!

There is no trim around the armour in ESB. That's in ROTJ. :P

As for the blaster, aside from the above thread, hyperfirm sometimes make a ESB stunt version. Or you could make the hero version which is a ANH E-11 without the hengstler and the power cylinders. Easiest version to make of all!

There is no trim around the armour in ESB. That's in ROTJ. :P

As for the blaster, aside from the above thread, hyperfirm sometimes make a ESB stunt version. Or you could make the hero version which is a ANH E-11 without the hengstler and the power cylinders. Easiest version to make of all!

Oops! I totally mis-read that :laugh1:

Or technically I should say that there's only trim around the ESB Mk2 armour and ROTJ. But when you think of ESB you generally think of ESB Mk1 (the re-used ANH suits) which has no trim. :)

Or technically I should say that there's only trim around the ESB Mk2 armour and ROTJ. But when you think of ESB you generally think of ESB Mk1 (the re-used ANH suits) which has no trim. :)

That is what I was going for. So are there stunt and hero for ESB just like ANH? And I do know that one of the guys on the thread here sells pre-made resin e-11 ESB's but if a ANH without those two parts would work that would be awesome!

There is no hero in ESB (some would say there is, but it's not properly identified, and it's in the background) so ESB is very much like ANH stunt but with the proper ESB detailing.