1st QM Game Style Pack for Australia

Hi Guys

Just wanted to show some pics of my new pack, recently arrived here in Australia.

It's a game style pack built by Quartermaster and while he has sent some of his TD style packs over here John said that this was the first time he had sent a game style pack.

BP04.jpg

BP05.jpg

BP06.jpg

BP07.jpg

BP08.jpg

and with LED's :)

BP09.jpg

I just want to say thanks again to John for this awesome pack and for the service he provided during the ordering, construction and shipping.

I'm looking forward to the day I have the rest of the items I need to complete my HWT so that i can get some pics of the pack in action :) My intent is to have it ready for the Supanova Perth convention in June this year.

That is quite nice.The hidden storage is a great thing, and the lights are actually quite useful in finding said trooper in a dense crowd or in dark conditions. QM's packs seem to get better and better with each build. :)

Thanks Mark for the kind post. I am just very glad I was able to get it shipped over to you without too much trouble.

Who knew that Australia has a 79" total size on shipments! LOL

Worked with the post office and got the box down to a minimum of 82" and crossed our fingers when it was sent.

Enjoy it my friend and best of luck with the rest of the build!