Will ANH armor be my best bet for my size?

Hey troopers, i'm pretty new to the site and trooping in general and had a few questions I hoped could be answered for me. I posted this over at southerncaliforniagarrision.com and was told this may be the place to get my answers.

1. I'm about 5'8"-5'9" and roughly 125-130 pounds. Would the ANH armor fit me best, since it's a bit smaller than the FX kit?

2. Are there any events going on soon that I could attend to take a look at some armor?

3. I know it's procedure to not post sources on the board, so if anyone has any info on where to get ANH armor specifically, I'd appreciate it if you could get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks for all your help folks! And a thank you to some of the folks here who have already messaged me with some insight!

Mike

Hey Sheep!!!

Welcome to the FISD.

Well u have made inicial contact wth your Garrison thats good. And u found it here, good to.

Before starting on your armor hunt i strongly suggest :

Stick around, and start reading all u can in this board, make a few friends here. stick around,read,make friends on your garrison Board. Stay away from E-bay, Find an learn all u can about Stormtroopers....

And most importante use the search engine, most of your questions will and have been answered before.

you have waited this long to take the plunge....a couple days/weeks of research will fly by.

I know thats not what u were looking for but after some research u will see that that is the best honest and free answer u could get!!!

once again glad u found your way here, and u will be galavanting in white in no time!!!

Greetings from South America.

Hey troopers, i'm pretty new to the site and trooping in general and had a few questions I hoped could be answered for me. I posted this over at southerncaliforniagarrision.com and was told this may be the place to get my answers.

1. I'm about 5'8"-5'9" and roughly 125-130 pounds. Would the ANH armor fit me best, since it's a bit smaller than the FX kit?

2. Are there any events going on soon that I could attend to take a look at some armor?

3. I know it's procedure to not post sources on the board, so if anyone has any info on where to get ANH armor specifically, I'd appreciate it if you could get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks for all your help folks! And a thank you to some of the folks here who have already messaged me with some insight!

Mike

Well Mike I think you are a little confused about armor as a whole…its not necessarily the movie of the armor, its the make of the armor you choose to do and which one will fit you best such as the TE-2, AP, TM, or the RT Mod, but I believe the TE-2 and the AP are the smallest followed closely by the TM suit, but remember that it doesn't matter if you do ANH, ESB, and or ROTJ if the armor type, and make is wrong for you it won’t look right, I hope you understand what I’m saying here

Well Mike I think you are a little confused about armor as a whole…its not necessarily the movie of the armor, its the make of the armor you choose to do and which one will fit you best such as the TE-2, AP, TM, or the RT Mod, but I believe the TE-2 and the AP are the smallest followed closely by the TM suit, but remember that it doesn't matter if you do ANH, ESB, and or ROTJ if the armor type, and make is wrong for you it won’t look right, I hope you understand what I’m saying here

I now see the differences between what I was looking at, and what I SHOULD have been looking at. :P I will indeed give this a more thorough thinking over before i take the leap and buy some armor. Thanks for all your great pieces of advice, and please, carry on! :)

Hi Mike,

I think the AP kit will fit you good. You will probably just have to add a little padding to the inside of your armor.

Good luck,

Curtis :D