Boots for guys with wide feet

I'm starting to source materials for my hubs TK and am wondering what others have done for boots if they have wide feet. My hubs wears a 14EEE (and depending on the boot, a EEEE is better) or possibly a 15 in regular size. I have asked at some common sellers, but they don't have wide sizes. I've been looking around on the net, but to no avail, so any assistance would be great.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found these. Would they be acceptable?

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

My TK boots fit pretty well and I were 12EEE, they tend to run a little big so a size 12 fits me nicely. As for the other boots, I'm not 100% sure but I'd say no the wouldn't pass with the seams like they are.

Contact Swingman-24 on ebay I have big wide feet too (14-15). I bought a pair of 13s from him and they are still big on me and they don't look half bad.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

thanks for the info. I constantly have this problem with the hubs, so it's always the first thing I start looking for on a costume for him. I may try the TKboots in 14 and see if they work, if not I can try selling them.

Edited by JaclynGFC