Will this Spring/Bolt work for my Doopy's E-11?

Just put together the spring on my e-11 and need some feedback if it's ok to leave it like this or if I'm going to have to fabricate a bolt cover. I'd really like to get this thing painted but will, if I absolutely have to attempt to make one, do it. I can live without it, but can YOU?

I formed the spring with a coat hanger on a drumstick:

IMG_1950.jpg

Here's where I'm at. Can I leave it and glue and prime it or should I try to figure out how to make the bolt cover?

IMG_1952.jpg

Well I suppose that is the million dollar question. So far I've gone through enough work making the front bolts/sight pin/rail/bracket as accurate as I can, would it be unforgivable to not make the rear part of the bolt? I've seen the tutorials but it seems like it'll be another project in itself to fabricate it. I know it'll look cool, but I kind of just want to get it painted and move on to the armor. Of the posts I've read it really runs the gamut of folks making it look really accurate vs. looking like I have it, without the rear part of the bolt. As I said above, I will do it if you guys think it's absolutely necessary, but if I can get away with it, I'd like to just get to painting and moving on with my armor build.

It really wouldn't be hard at all - all you need is a piece of PVC pipe or dowel with a suitable OD to fit the doopy doos barrel casing interior and cut it to size... It'd probably take all of two minutes.

I've never built a doopy doos kit but it is annoying that they provide a half breech bolt casting, however if you buy Deac Sterlings in the UK they come with only half the bolt so that's probably all that the doopy doos guys had to cast from.

Actually - anyone around here who has a full breech bolt could do well to offer casts..l I'd sure buy one :)