Aker amp problem

you could buy a new battery ;) they use a 7.5V lithium battery pack

unfortunatly the battery cost more than a new amp

you could wire it up to run on regular AA batteries :P ideally 5 but a 4x battery pack should work

or a 7.4 v battery from an RC car, but you would need to remove the battery to charge and it would be too big to fit inside

I used my Aker amp about 3 times and it only lasts 20 minutes on a full charge everytime i use it.

Is there something to do or i need to buy a new one ?

Thanks.

Contact me at my email address and I will send you a replacement Lithium battery for your Aker amp. It should last much much longer.

when you get your new battery here are some tips that may help the batter live longer.

Tip 1: lithium batteries do not need to be completely drained and recharged before using. They will still come to a full charge later if you start using them right out of the box. In fact, leaving your lithium-ion battery empty for too long (or too often) can actually drain battery life. even if you are not using it charge it up once in a while ;)

Tip 2: Although you don't want to leave your battery sitting without charge for too long, every once in a while it does a lithium battery good to fully drain and recharge.

Tip 3: When it comes time to store away your amp in long periods of non-use, put it in the fridge with a 40% charge. The 40% charge is high enough to fight the battery from losing its charge and low enough to ensure the battery doesn't fall victim to "unnecessary stress." i know it sounds weird lol but it works :P make sure if you do this you either remove the battery and put it in the fridge or seal the amp in a ziplock bag to avoid moisture damage ;)