My CFO ROTJ helmet is complete

Those are great tips!

I will try to go to the store this weekend and get all what I need. There ia a model train store just a few blocks grom here, they should have everything there.

I am not building the whole SE armor, not yet. Just the bucket... But every time I workon it (its been a year now) I am very tempted to do it. Lets see... First the helmet, the. The rest of it.

Thanks foryour help.

Saludos.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got the spine to work on the frown again and try to remove the paint. Went to the model train store and after a loooong talk to the owner, I decided to go directly to the paint with testors paint thinner (not before making several testing on plastic). This cause I could not find the paint stripper from testors. But it worked good enough. Just removed the paint from the edges, and now in my way to make it better. Also got two tones of humbrol back to follow your technique.

I must say that I would probbaly never get to do ot if It was not for your build and encouragement. The helmet is still far from finished... And as I am attempting to do a replica (or as close to "replica forgery" as possible), there is still lots of work ahead of me.

Dont want to kidnap your thread. Just wanted to come back and say thank you, and share a picture.

4d251fa4.jpg

Thx a lot bro.

Edited by iconoclasta_88

Thanks for the kind words Juan. The helmet is looking great man!! Very nice! Im glad you where able to remove the paint from the frown safely. I cant wait to see it finished!!

Post some more pics once its complete.

By the way, is this the JoeR/CFO helmet or the newer CFO helmet?

Thanks for the kind words Juan. The helmet is looking great man!! Very nice! Im glad you where able to remove the paint from the frown safely. I cant wait to see it finished!!

Post some more pics once its complete.

By the way, is this the JoeR/CFO helmet or the newer CFO helmet?

Hey Caleb,

Thx for the encouragement. As Mark already said it is a JoeR.

And here is my own build in case you or anyone feels like checking it out.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=15273&hl=&fromsearch=1

And over that thread you can find a link to the whole build over the MEPD.

THX.

saludos.

Juan.

Edited by iconoclasta_88