S-Trim - What is Out There?

Hedjii72

I'm looking to replace the S-Trim on my AP helmet. I got some of the S-Trim from Trooperbay. Not a knock against them (I love their service), but it split on me, didn't seem to want to stay on, and I'd like to try something a little different perhaps.

Are there any other recommended sources of S-Trim available? Perhaps something wider to give it better grip and adhesion?

he will send a replacement.

his service is top notch.

don't cut any of it off... and use rubber cement at the ears and front of the tubes.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Also you need to realize that it is mostly pressure itself that keeps it on. Once you get it set onto the rim of the helmet, you cant cut it exact. You need to give it about 3/8 inch extra and really push it on. Kind of compress it all around until the "extra" fits together. That compression holds it on.

Don't doubt Trooperbay. He'll make it right!!

I was simply saying that glue helps to keep it on.

don't let anyone fool you. the neck trim to look it's best should be glued on at certain key points.

there is some idea that pressure itself keeps neck trim on.

and with the design of the helmet at the ears, and at the front contours of the tubes near the hovie

mix tips, there is a lot of curves that won't lay flat unless you use glue.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392