Voice Amp With Usb, Tf Card And Remote Control

Hi brotherhood, I was looking for so long time a perfect amp for trooping, finally an overseas provider sent me this sample, now is time to check the pros and cons; the strong points in this amp are:

[*]15 watts sound

[*]Built in rechargeable battery (for 20 hours continuosly use), charge in 4 hours

[*]Play files from USB memories and Micro SD (TF card)

[*]Reverberation function

[*]Headset mic with super-cardioid directional mic to avoid howling

Here some pics (I blurred the brand but is not AKER, is other brand)

loquevino.jpg

loquevino2.jpg

headset.jpg

vistasuperior.jpg

wallcharger.jpg

tomadc.jpg

tomaslaterales.jpg

sdcard.jpg

flash.jpg

cableauxin.jpg

CONTINUE...

rc.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

list.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

bill.jpg

mirror.jpg

Looks like other amps, yes, but other amps haven´t memory readers built in, this is awesome because you dont ned to connect any AUX IN device, forget the iPod or your cellphone, I will record inside the TF card the Radio Chatter 501st files (CT and others), then I will choose the file with the remote control and put in LOOP mode (before you needed to record the same file once and again to build an hour or less duration file and connect that device in the AUX IN), simple press the loop, PLAY and the background is ready.

The mic is cardiod and will avoid amplify the sounds coming from down, avoiding the feedbacks and the Reverberation function will create the echo sound added to your voice.

I am planning the demo video and I will upload to utube and the link here.

The best way to look the workable apps is in a video.

Thanks for looking, soon more info.

Giovanni

Aker has a couple of models like this but I have not started importing the ones with a remote. Look up MR2800, MR1700, AK38 on Amazon to see them in my merchant store. I have them if you want them. I told my Aker rep that the controls are not good enough, there is no LED screen to see what you are selecting, they are too big, and the SD ports and USB are not recessed so they stick out. Aker has a design coming soon that will address all of that. They are nice for non costume use but i would still rather hook up a mp3 player to one. That is why I don't advertise them to the Legion.

If it is a "new Online" model i have tried them. "new online" also has a couple of other names they go but i don't know about this one. I was thinking of importing them because they were cheaper. After testing them i would not put my name behind them. Head to head with Aker, the batteries last half as long as the aker. Plus the wattage claim is not very good because the aker 10watt was a loud as a "new online" 15watt and had better clarity. Finally, the microphone was crappy. I think Aker needs to improve the durability of their mic though as well.

There are a couple of other copy-cat brands out there from china. All that I have tested seem to be cheap imitations.

Another observation is that the amplifier you have there is way too big to fit inside armor.

Aker has a couple of models like this but I have not started importing the ones with a remote. Look up MR2800, MR1700, AK38 on Amazon to see them in my merchant store. I have them if you want them. I told my Aker rep that the controls are not good enough, there is no LED screen to see what you are selecting, they are too big, and the SD ports and USB are not recessed so they stick out. Aker has a design coming soon that will address all of that. They are nice for non costume use but i would still rather hook up a mp3 player to one. That is why I don't advertise them to the Legion.

If it is a "new Online" model i have tried them. "new online" also has a couple of other names they go but i don't know about this one. I was thinking of importing them because they were cheaper. After testing them i would not put my name behind them. Head to head with Aker, the batteries last half as long as the aker. Plus the wattage claim is not very good because the aker 10watt was a loud as a "new online" 15watt and had better clarity. Finally, the microphone was crappy. I think Aker needs to improve the durability of their mic though as well.

There are a couple of other copy-cat brands out there from china. All that I have tested seem to be cheap imitations.

Another observation is that the amplifier you have there is way too big to fit inside armor.

Thank you for the rundown, I was wondering how this compared to the Aker amps. I was especially wondering if this unit is small enough to fit under my chestplate like my MR1506 does. I do like the onboard memory feature, though.

Still, I'm looking forward to a field test report. :)