not working...link i guess id call it?

So while looking at the board and scrolling down to the "FISD Centurion Program" section...it shows the last thread posted is the centurion certificate, but when i click on that it says-

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Are you talking about the 'Request Centurion Certificate' thread? It looks like it may be an error with your group assignation. I'll PM Mason to look into it.

yessir! thank you brother :)

Edited by Darth Voorhees

nothing was off in your settings from what i can tell, so you should be able to access that thread without issue.. i set your group status from 501st stormtrooper to 501st stormtrooper then saved it (no changes were actually made)..

can you try again and let me know if it works? thanks!

Nope still doesnt work. I also noticed that the only subforum i can see in the centurion forum is to request centurion status. I dont even see a thread for the certificate. Not that i need it,cuz i got it already (thanks Mason!) but i wonder if theres anything else i may not be seeing or able to see in the future

can you please try this on your end Lou (everything on the admin side looks OK)

switch to the fisd white skin (if you haven't already)

empty your cache (this is most important) i posted tutorials on emptying your cache here

then try again....

i hope this works :blink:

That link worked!

I then went to the main boards and tried to get to it normally, and this time it worked and i can see the topic! what was that all about? lol

Edited by Darth Voorhees

well, i just moved the entire forum to its original location and it worked :P looks like it got moved to another location somehow? but is all good now :) thanks for letting me know!