New Predator costume

Hey everybody ! I've been working on a new Predator costume and wanted to give you a peek and start this "work in progress " thread . I bought all my parts , fitted the skins , glued them together and installed a zipper. I sent everything to my buddy Christopher Du Bois (Neokazama) on The Hunters Lair to be painted and finished out. He is a great humble extremely talented airbrush master . He is building his own suit for NY comic con, plus working on mine at the same time....I think he is some kind of cyborg :) Here are the first set of pics....thanks for looking and I'll update this when I can ....

mask.jpgmask1.jpgmask4.jpgmask2.jpgmask3.jpgsuit1.jpgsuit2.jpgsuit3.jpg

Thanks again for looking ! :)

you can boost your height pretty good with a pred. Lifts and such in the boots under the feet. Im 5'7" and implanning on doing a Pred "P1" in the future. I can boost my height to about 6'2" and be a teenage Pred lol.

Thats a nice lookin suit. mask is killer heh. Have you seen scott Marshall'sstuff on Facebook? He is crazy talented!

Edited by Darth Voorhees

you can boost your height pretty good with a pred. Lifts and such in the boots under the feet. Im 5'7" and implanning on doing a Pred "P1" in the future. I can boost my height to about 6'2" and be a teenage Pred lol.

Thats a nice lookin suit. mask is killer heh. Have you seen scott Marshall'sstuff on Facebook? He is crazy talented!

Hey Lou ! Yes , I love Scotts sculpts . He is awesome ! You should contact Chris , he is over in jersey . Do you know of him ?

Yea... I'll be building a lift system as well... Should put me at 6'5ish :)

Are you planning on going to NYCC ? I can't this year, but I will be going next year !

Hey Lou ! Yes , I love Scotts sculpts . He is awesome ! You should contact Chris , he is over in jersey . Do you know of him ?

Yea... I'll be building a lift system as well... Should put me at 6'5ish :)

Are you planning on going to NYCC ? I can't this year, but I will be going next year !

Dont know too many Pred guys yet as that suit is in the waaay future lol But good to know Chris is close!

6'5 is a nice height! With the mask you should be plenty menacing!

Funny thing, ill likely not be going to NY comic con this year cuz im getting married that Sunday! We were trying to avoid the conflict, but it didn't work lol. So probably next year.Have no clue if ill have a Pred by then lol. Looking to do a Snowie and a movie quality Jason Voorhees from friday the 13th part 7, "the New Blood" before a Pred. sooo lol

• 4 weeks later...