Most Accurate Stormtrooper Action Figure?

tkRyno

Hey guys,

What, in your opinion is the most accurate stormtrooper action figure(s) available? I am putting together my first TK very soon and I'd like to have, if possible, some good influence around me at work and at home. Probably a strange question, I know.... I'm curious about anything from 3-3/4" to 12" or otherwise.

P.S. I inherited my older brothers toys growing up and then eventually grew out of them but then was a completist from 1996 to 2003-ish and then grew out of that. Still wishing I had them all, but I don't miss the cost and space required for the collection, plus all those hours toy-hunting. I'm getting better at finding balance in not being a 100% all or nothing guy, so I think I can bare having some star wars figures around and not going nuts and REQUIRING all of them! haha.

The Sideshow troopers are close but require mods to be accurate:

- helmet looks like an FX (too big and face is sloped) eyes are too sharp

- shoulder bells look like FX

- chest ogee shape is incorrect

- side of chest too long

- thighs are the wrong shape at tops

I've actually got an Applause figure (more statuette than figure I suppose) of Han in Stormtrooper gear that is surprisingly accurate. Other than that the most accurate TK I've ever come across is the Epic Force range which is an ESB TK on a revolving base. (will try to post pics later)

The marmit is the only other one that comes close. Every other TK model/figure I've ever seen is just wrong. There seems to be something about the TK design that is hard for people to sculpt. Just like when you look at the comics etc" no one seems to be able to draw a TK right...