Acronyms

I apologize in advance for all of the questions but I need to know. Been reading through a lot of the forums and I keep running across them and for the life of me some of them aren't clicking for me. So here it goes:

WHat does EIB, TK, RL

I would imagine ANH is A New Hope

ESB is Empire Strikes Back

ROTJ is Return of the Jedi.

Again I apologize for the noobie questions.

Hi Josh

Hope I can help here:

EIB= Elite Infantry Badge - this is a rank or award for a particular level of costume accuracy. You can see the Costume requirements to reach EIB in the Elite Infantry section  and also in the general CRL.

TK = A Stormtrooper. This comes from the fact that this code is used in Star Wars for troopers. As in "TK-421 Why aren't you at your post?". Every 501st member gets a TK number or ID once they have been approved for membership.

RL = I have no idea I'm afraid - someone else might have to help you here.

TB = an approved biker scout. That's the same as a TK ID but for Biker Scouts

Hope this helps

Lucas

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

TK is the suffix for a Stormtrooper. It comes from the section in ANH when two of the troopers are guarding the Millenium Falcon, and they get ambushed by Han and Luke. One of them comes back out and you hear the officer saying the immortal line "TK-421, why aren't you at your post, TK-421 do you copy?". When the 501st was formed Albin decided to use the designation TK for all Stormtroopers. TB is the designation for a Biker Scout, TI is for Tie Pilot etc.

Hope this helps

Martin