saturday night....

Jinx

Thx Jinx.... Well u are not the only one "Home" on saturday.......

I wirked on my leather belt for my officer uniform, shined my boots, and finish a wood delfin i was working on..... right now here at the forum with the tv as whitenoise in the back ground.

don forget to post pics of your work.

I know the feeling. I am covered in epoxy dust from working on my damned Royal Guard bucket. Been reshaping the brow on a DP, and it's finally almost right. With luck, it'll be primed by Monday. :)

--Jonah

Thats cool that you have a DP Guard Helmet :duim: , I've herd they are getting hard to find now with all the fiberglass Guard helmets floating around :unsure:

I just scored one this month. All I've done so far is cut out the visor cause I was tired of looking at it. Since I wont be doing royal gaurd any time soon ever, I'll just use it for display. Nice helmet though.

Yup. A trifle undersized, but makes a good reference. The biggest problem besides the closed-in eyeslit is the blunt brow. If you tip the helmet to look straight up along the face veil, you'll see where the centre front of the brow needs to be brought out to maintain the curvature. That's what I've been doing. It's minor, but tricky work, since it's right above the eyes, where people's attention is drawn. Oh -- hey, Wyatt? I've got a whole sheet of dark red theatrical lighting gel that I got for my new visor. Let me know if you want one for your bucket.

--Jonah