Hasbro mod

Hey everyone, I'm playing around with modding my hasbro and thought I'd share the work so far. Bear in mind its the first time I've ever tried something like this, in addition to the first time I've been trusted to use power tools by myself ;). Obviously all the parts I've worked on need to be sanded and smoothed over, I also just realized its short one vent hole towards the front. Any other advice as always is thouroughly appreciated team!

The new row of holes should line up with the gaps between the existing holes above them, not directly below the existing holes. The new holes look like they need to be a bit bigger as well.

Also, and this is hard to see in the picture, but it looks like the base of the t-track is still there where you drilled the new holes. That should be sanded down all the way to the blaster barrel.

• 3 weeks later...

That helps me too. I asked this question in my build thread and got nothing. Turned out all I needed to do was go a few more threads doen for the answer.

I must look up this vern now. Thanks again!