Anything bigger than an E-11

SciFire makes hyperfirm BFGs, Woodchuck can make wooden ones, and some people scratch build theirs from PVC and other materials.

'

I saw the hyperfirm ones, they look great but I Haven't been able to get in contact with them?

You could Cushman paintball?

He's ha bad press of late bit I've always found him brilliant. So...?

Isn't his pulls really weak and has very little detail? I've never seen a sharp pull from him, so if you have a good pic at least I'd like to see it.

Yes his stuff is vac formed but dirt cheap :)

I made this

-----------

Sharpen it up with a file, square sanding blocks and a dremel

I've done it a few times.

Need a little work yeah, but they cost next to nothing and this is a costuming hobby where a little hands on skill is required in one form or another ;)

Not the most detailed, no. But easily fixed and fun to do

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Ah, yeah that looks a lot better than some other stuff I've seen from him. But some say he's been very poor at delivering lately. Has he become better?

Well I don't like to comment ad I've never had any complaints.

I think it's a case of he used to be brilliant and maybe 'now' he's gone slow...?

As I said, never had any problems. Asked him to use a thinner plastic for more detail and things always arrived.

Ordered 3 things over the years

2 MGs and 1 STG44 for my snowie DLT20A

But I agree, he's had some bad press of late, sadly.

Hey Brother DO NOT go through the web site !!!! I'm not sure yet what's going on there , but I made that mistake! Make sure you pm Lewis with your order .

I ordered a ANH E-11 and a DLT-19 on April 17th with the understanding and promise of a one week turn around and still waiting on a tracking number !!!! John Bush told me in emails that he made, painted and boxed up my order 3 times now ... A word to the wise my man