DK Book Signing with Ashoka Tano!

The Empire City Garrison attended the DK book signing event at the Barnes and Noble in Tribeca on Saturday, May 7th. In attendance were the DK Illustrators Chris Reiff, Chris Trevas, and actress Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ashoka Tano from the Clone Wars series. ECG attendees were Eric Seeman SL4619 as Darth Vader, John Hopper TK2557 as an Incinerator Trooper and Imperial Cadet AJ Hopper as a mini TK. We also had a member of the Rebel Legion (sorry, I forgot your name) as Padme.

It was a good turnout with a mix of enthusiastic parents as well as kids. Ashley was great and my son AJ was extremely nervous to meet her.

After about 2 hours with the public, Miss Eckstein was gracious enough to take some extra time to take some pictures with us, sign some very special autographs for Cadet AJ and spend some time talking with him. She even signed the inside of AJ's TK bucket!

Here are some pictures rom the day....

DKBookSigning5-7009.thumb.jpg.cdf6bec62a40e7f73fbd359e52a357eb.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Looks like a blast! i gave up this troop to get the last of my orders cast so i can be done with them lol. I bet AJ is so happy to have that helmet signed! ...oh, Thats Kristen Sirota as Padme :)

Edited by Darth Voorhees

• 4 weeks later...