Gauging Interest: Metal Blaster Stands

Still playing with the design a bit on this, but I have a friend at a local fabrication shop. I need to narrow down the design first though obviously, before I can have them quote a price. I want it to fit the look and feel of the Empire. I'm guessing they won't be cheap, but hey... As we all know, you get what you pay for. Anyhow, let me know what you guys think.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

That looks real nice Jess. The only thing I would say is maybe make the uprights a bit thicker so you can put a strip of felt on them to protect the finish on the blaster. On the painted resin ones I mean. I just put together one of the Doopydoos stands but had to remake the part that goes under the folding stock as it did'nt really sit in there snugly enough and this is the only part that stops my blaster from twisting upside down as it's a pipe build with a real scope and Hengstler so it's really top heavy.

That looks real nice Jess. The only thing I would say is maybe make the uprights a bit thicker so you can put a strip of felt on them to protect the finish on the blaster. On the painted resin ones I mean. I just put together one of the Doopydoos stands but had to remake the part that goes under the folding stock as it did'nt really sit in there snugly enough and this is the only part that stops my blaster from twisting upside down as it's a pipe build with a real scope and Hengstler so it's really top heavy.

The front arm should fit the folding stuck pretty tight, so it shouldn't turn. A lot like the stand for the MR E-11 blaster.

WOW!

Jesse those look fantastic mate.

Defo interested......

What program are you using for that? It's a mac program.....right?

I've just bought a small CNC and really need to get my head around a 3d program of sorts......

WOW!

Jesse those look fantastic mate.

Defo interested......

What program are you using for that? It's a mac program.....right?

I've just bought a small CNC and really need to get my head around a 3d program of sorts......

Thanks Bro! I use Cinema 4D on the Mac.