Going back to Vegas!

Kirby

Woo-HOOOO!!!!!! I just got the call and found out that my dart team is going back to Vegas once again to throw in the International Dart Tournament in May... I should have my armor finshed by then...:) be nice to take it with me and throw a match with it on.. Figure that would not be good for my aim.... :D

well you could practice with it on... with and without the helmet. that way you will know if you're good enough with it on (hopefully with the helmet on too) to not jeopardize your tournament. however... if you do it in your suit. we'll require pics. :P yes i'm speaking on behalf many TKs on that one. haha :D

I freak out bad enough when I go,wondering if the airline is going to lose my bag with my darts in it. I can only imagine how much of a wreck I would be wondering about my armor in the cargo hold of a plane... :o

You are right throwing darts in full gear would make for some great pics. B)

lol. valid point. i know a few people who take the game of darts very seriously and have "high dollar" darts. ionno how much they range, but i do know, you dont mess with them. lol.