My ANH E-11

Dave in MD

The left side image-link isn't working

Other than that it looks pretty darn good. Working on one of these myself.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 1/19/2011 at 2:11 AM, TK 4702 said:

The left side image-link isn't working

Other than that it looks pretty darn good. Working on one of these myself.

----------

Try the left side link now, should work. Where did you get your tube ?? I used 1 1/2" DOM tube (thinner that original to keep weight down and make it legal) and a template to make my tube, then I cut down the original parts and tube to match then welded them together. Probably should have took more pictures during the build.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Your Hengstler is a little off, what part did you use for that? Or is that some counter variant that you used?

It's not an "Eagle" Hengstler, that much I can tell.

Are these made from metal?

Your Hengstler is a little off, what part did you use for that? Or is that some counter variant that you used?

It's not an "Eagle" Hengstler, that much I can tell.

Are these made from metal?

Its a Hengstler variant, plastic and no eagle. Still trying to find one of those, didn't like the looks of a resin counter. It is stuck on with the double sided tape used to hold car molding on so if and when I find a real Hengstler I can change it.

Thanks, almost have a dlt 19 finished it's made from a demiled MG34.

I'd love to see some photos of the demilitarized MG34 and the conversion process to a DLT19. In it's own build thread, of course. AFAIK you'd be the first person here to have done so.

I'd love to see some photos of the demilitarized MG34 and the conversion process to a DLT19. In it's own build thread, of course. AFAIK you'd be the first person here to have done so.

Unfortunately didn't take pictures of the welding & grinding process. Receiver was in 4 pieces to start and at first I didn't think it was going to turn out. Did a better job of lining things up and welding than I expected, and after some reblueing it looks ok. It has a wood stock, not exactly screen accurate, but the bakelite stocks are just too expensive.