Making Lemonade out of FX

Wow your kit looks so much better than the usual FX. :duim:

Yes good idea look at my chest pics i did that.

I'd say the toughest part to mod is the chest. Unlike others its straight wich makes it hard to sit well on the belly. I need to work on that too but i don't wanna damage it by trying to bend the top. I tought about removing the return edge on the top of the ab plate wich is covered by the chest plate anyways that way it would'nt push so much on the chest.

Wow your kit looks so much better than the usual FX. :duim:

Yes good idea look at my chest pics i did that.

I'd say the toughest part to mod is the chest. Unlike others its straight wich makes it hard to sit well on the belly. I need to work on that too but i don't wanna damage it by trying to bend the top. I tought about removing the return edge on the top of the ab plate wich is covered by the chest plate anyways that way it would'nt push so much on the chest.

I hadn't thought about cutting off that return to help lay the chest flat.....hmmmm.

Robert not the bottom return on the chest right ?

The top return edge on the ab plate :

Photoscasque047.jpg

Correct, it has an unnecessary, in my opinion, return on the top of the ab plate. Wondering if that may help the chest sit a little better. That and some straps from chest to back which I see a lot of people do.

Correct, it has an unnecessary, in my opinion, return on the top of the ab plate. Wondering if that may help the chest sit a little better. That and some straps from chest to back which I see a lot of people do.

Hey Robert i'll post pics here of my FX armor if you don't mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...