Stormtrooper by Andrew Ainsworth, I call BS.

AA is a liar, plain and simple. For a real good laugh, track down AA's facebook. He's defending his lies in one of his blogs and a couple of familiar faces are busting his chops real good. Once or twice during the read you can almost see AA sitting in front of his computer with a deer in the head lights look on his Chevy Chase.

His hero lids used to come with the brass paper clips yes

He claims these were used to get a 'rough' shape and 'attitude' before finally commiting the angle/placement of the face with the screws.......?

Who knows.

As for AA, bullshuckser extraordinaire! However, I love Brian an his integrity, but Elsteee would have produced a few suits at best...? The machine was broken or I've even heard, not big enough to do the job...?

AA had to produce 50. If he changed the moulds at all to help him during production, and make his job easier with undercuts etc, then he helped make the original moulds

If that's true or not, who knows or cares. His suits aren't original, the lid is very close but the mould he used is no way 30+ old!!!!! So he's lying regardless of even if he did flipping sculpt them!

Andrew isn't famed for being able to produce intricate organic shapes like a TK lid. I can sculpt but would struggle on a TK faceplate!!! Very complex shape

Canoe, simple!

TK, not so simple :)

Brian must laugh (or even cry) at AAs sculpting video.

Brian/Liz prob used fingers etc. AA used an angle grinder....!? Lol