Merry Christmas FISD!

BananoPower22

I just wanna start off by saying Merry Christmas to all of you troopers! As a tradition of mine, I always like to give thanks to good things that have happened to me during all the year (something like similar to thanksgiving, but sitting besides a tree!).

First off, friends and family, who's been great and supporting about me spending a lot of money in this hobby! :P

The local troopers for helping me and letting me troop at their side, making me feel wonderful each time I put on that shiny white armor that makes me feel like a kid all over again!

The FISD community, who without you I don't know where I would be right now if it wasn't without you guys. Everyday, waking up exited to see what new information can be found so I can make upgrades to my armor, that if it weren't for you guys, my armor would be rubbish.

The 501st Legion, who I never thought I would be a member of. I always saw it as a dream of mine, which was completely out of reach, and was only a thing I would just admire and not experience. But somehow, it all changed. Once I recieved and assembled my armor, I thought it would be something "cool" to try out, but that cool thing slowly blossomed into a huge passion. It blossomed into something I actually see myself doing for the rest of my life. And it's not just "cosplaying" as a Stormtrooper. It's BEING a Stormtrooper, a Star Wars character, who I've literally worshiped since I was a kid (not too long ago!).

The Legion isn't only a costuming group to me, it's a family to me, it's a way of life, something that makes me feel like a better person. Watching each kid get scared at me, but once I shake their hands, their smiles of "oh, he's a good guy!" completely brightens up my day!

Merry Christmas to you all, and thank you all for helping each newbie that goes through here. Without you, we wouldn't be anything! :)