where do these bits go????!!!!!????

i need some help on m e-11 resin blaster. i know where most of the bits go but im struggling with the three in the second photo - can anyone help? also the folding stock is warped (as you can see in photo 1) can i heat it up to reshape it?

cheers luke

e-1101.jpg

e-1102.jpg

sorry for the lack of detail on this one - best i could do with my camera :)

If the folding stock is Resin, once it's gured, it's pretty much stuck in that position, although you might be able to slowly prise the ends appart, a little at a time over a period if days (if you try and do it too fast it will snap).

The top piece in your photo goes at the back underneath

P1014125.jpg

I'm not sure what the other two pieces are, I've never seen them before (and I make blasters for a living, and own a real Sterling). My best guess is that one piece may go at the back of the folding stock as the hinge rod

P1014503.jpg

The only other thing they may be, is the twin cylinders that sit on top of the magazine in some ANH versions of the blaster

P1014524.jpg

Best of luck with the build, and feel free to shout if you have any more questions.

You can heat and reshape resin. Heat it evenly and slowly with a hair dryer or hot air gun. You can even dip it in boiling water, but that method is dangerous and messy IMHO. Once the piece is the way you want it, run cold water over it to 'set' it.

The two bottom pieces have to be the cylinders on top of the magazine. No idea on the other piece. Maybe it goes underneath toward the butt of the gun?

You can heat and reshape resin. Heat it evenly and slowly with a hair dryer or hot air gun. You can even dip it in boiling water, but that method is dangerous and messy IMHO. Once the piece is the way you want it, run cold water over it to 'set' it.

The two bottom pieces have to be the cylinders on top of the magazine. No idea on the other piece. Maybe it goes underneath toward the butt of the gun?

yeah...i'm thinkin the same thing :)