Help with helmet ID

Hi guys. I signed up here a few months ago when I was still finishing up my Vader and am finally getting around to posting a bit. I bought a helmet a few months ago that was incomplete. I didnt know it was incomplete, and I paid 125 bucks for it, so needless to say I was a bit mummed.

Anyway, can someone help me figure out what this is and where I can get my parts to finish it up? I really want to start on my TK or possibly a sandtrooper.

W9s5Vo0.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

FX or recast FX. The eyes and cheek tubes are big, and the vocoder is missing.

Thanks! Man you guys are good! I dont think its a recast, but then again, I dont know much about it. Where can I locate these missing parts? Are they even available?

I actually bought the WRONG shirt, I thought I had the "I had friends on the Death Star" with a TIE fighter on it!

Thanks! Man you guys are good! I dont think its a recast, but then again, I dont know much about it. Where can I locate these missing parts? Are they even available?

I actually bought the WRONG shirt, I thought I had the "I had friends on the Death Star" with a TIE fighter on it!

Better question, should I find the missing parts or scrap the idea and start fresh with a better helmet?

Personally, I would sell or display it on a shelf.

Theres accurate Ata seconds that are very affordable on sale right now in the for sale forum.

I thought those were sold out? HOw are they in size compared to the FX? Mine is a bit large, but I have a big head. Its like a pumpkin on my shoulders

you will need to request 501st access to view the ATA sale, it is in the 501st only sale section ;)

request access----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

ATA lids are pretty awesome!

Bleh, my approval is still pending. I need to tone down my body suit on Vader, I was told it was a little to shiny. Other than that, its good to go, just havent had time to figure that one out!

I posted a WTB thread just to get the missing parts. Obviously the helmet isnt all that great, so I will pick up one of the others when I do get my access